Friday, November 20, 2009
Im not sick
Right now,Im at Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital.
Im sitting on this freezing linoleum floor in room 526,level 5 writing this entry.
Luckily they're wireless over here.
Like I told you on my previous entry,Uncle Zuraidi had lost the broadband, officially I cant go online at the moment.
This week Im going to spend my weekend at Abuk's house.Abuk is my granny and her house is at Keramat,which is near with this hospital.Its a big convenient for my mom to go and fro.
Okay,my dad just got through his surgery.
He's not in a critical condition.
He's fine but he cant eat for the whole day.
Poor ayah,tak pe lah,nanti ayah boleh diet.
The doctor said ayah kena tebuk.
I guess about 5 tebukan for 5 batu.Dont get what the hell am I talking bout.
Okay,my dad got 5 batu in his hempedu.
Idk what is hempedu is,but I guess its the pancrease.
Im just sitting in this room waiting for any visitors to come.
Its getting dark and Im expecting my relatives to come.
Of course they couldnt come earlier since today's a working day.
I dont have pictures for today cause I have the camera with me but not the USB cable
I'll upload it,if possible on my next entry.
♥anas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment