Mami fetched me from Abuk's house around 2pm.
15 minutes later we were at APSH's lobby.
I went up upstairs and grab camera from room 526 then went down back to give it to mami.
~The end~
Hows my story??Do you like it??
Okay,I dont simply write shit and publish them.
I hate that kind of blog,Im a reader too.
Okay before I reached Mami,who was waiting in the car.
Suddenly,
Krringgg!!!!
So I look from up to down,back to front and side to side.I saw the lift opened and suddenly the lift's light turned off and suddenly this huge sound came out.I was chickened out.Then I grabbed Rafael's hand and hold on tight.Then I just sat down and cried.Okay,I dont just sit and cry.I got away from that lobby and went to mami.
'Mami,tasha takot...blabla...lift blacked out...ade bunyi plik'
'huh??ape??'
'Mami call ayah??'
'Okay'
So I walked to the lift with Rafael and waited for ayah.
The lift was out of service
I was about to cry cause I thought this building was going to collapse or what.
I saw some nurses walked out from the emergency stairs door.
So I asked one who was there doing nothing.
She said got some problem,normal stuff.
There was this man,he saw me and ask
'Emergency ke??'
'Tak'
haha,you know how my face is like.I look like that all the time.
Maybe he thought I was gonna burst into tears.haha
I thought Ayah will never come down since the elevator was out of service,so I walked away.
Then I heard my dad's voice.Yeayyy ayah.
Then we went out.Ayah pegi rokok and I waited inside with Rafael.
The huge sound I was telling you was air pressure,it came from the emergency stairs.
I guess thats it.
so
~The End~

No comments:
Post a Comment