Do you like anyone?: Supposedly yes
Do they know it?: Probably but maybe nahh
Simple or complicated?: Very Complicated
Do they know it?: Probably but maybe nahh
Simple or complicated?: Very Complicated
In The Last Month Have You
Had sex: In my dream, with you LOL
Bought something: Buying 8 T-shirts in a day was AWESOMER than awesome could be
Gotten sick: Yes. After a complicated sibling issue and I decided to skip school and my mom say yes. So yeah
Been hugged: Yes. By people who just came in and hug. Yes just like that. Awkward..
Felt stupid: Yeah because blahblahblah
Talked to an ex: Yes. I talked to my imaginary ex and he said we should get back together. And I said yes and we're getting laid now :D :D jk
Missed someone: Not really, okay fucking yes
Failed a test: Not yet for this semester
Danced: Yes. Danced like a BOSS
Gotten your hair cut?: No but straightened
Lied: No.*obviously Im lying right here*
Lied: No.*obviously Im lying right here*
Unique
Nervous habits?: I'll step dancing,lover tone and stutter a lot.
Are you double jointed?: Not yet??
Can you roll your tongue?: Proudly yes
Can you raise one eyebrow?: No
Can you cross your eyes?: LOL heaven no
Do you make your bed daily?: NO im too busy
Do you think you are unique?: Yes. Everyone is
Have You Ever's
Said “I Love you”: Of course.To my favorite crush, my parents and blahblah
Given money to a homeless person: Yes
Smoked?: No thank you
Waited all night for a phone call?: Im not that 'in love' yet
Snuck out?: Oh sorry but yes
Sat and looked at the stars?: Yes
Manners
Do you swear/curse?: Yes
Do you ever spit?: Time gosok gigi
You cook your own food?: Never
You do your own chores?: Busy
You like beef jerky?: No thanks I hate raw food
You’re happy with your life?: Im fine but not for next week
You own a dog?: No. My family is cursed, if we have pets they'll die ASAP. So we never have a pet. anyway, jk on the curse part, but the other is true
You spend your money wisely?: I dont even have my own money. If you were saying my parents money than I'll give you a NO
Do you like to swim?: No. I hate doing swimming in PE class.
When you get bored do you call a friend: Tidak sama sekali
Do You Prefers
Flowers or angels?: Neither
Gray or black?: Black
Color or black and white photos?: Color
Lust or love?: Can I pick both
Sunrise or sunset?: Sunset
M&Ms or Skittles?: Skittles
Staying up late or waking up early?: Staying up late
Being hot or cold?: Hot please. Because he said ho wanna be his wife have to be hot and stay young LOLOLOL jk but I prefer cold
Winter or Fall?: Winter :D
Left or right?: Righty
Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends?: Two best friends
Sunshine or rain?: Rain
More Have You Ever's
Sleep in a bed of the opposite sex?: Oh yes yes yes. Once with my cousin and once with my summer crush :D
Hooked up in the woods?: No
Drank a bottle of alcohol by yourself?: No thanks
Hooked up in the shower?: WTF
Been Dumped?: Yes??
Stolen money from a friend?: No
Slept naked?: Almost naked yes
Been in a fist fight?: Nope
Snuck out of your house?: My granny house :D
Had a crush on a teacher?:Yes because he is damn hilarious and he talk like Brendon Urie
Seen someone die?: Yes
Been on an airplane?: Yes
Slept all day?: No
Missed someone so much it hurt?: Yes
Fallen asleep during school?: Yes
Been lonely?: Yes
Cheated in a game?: Yeah. Fuck I should kill that guy in TGT
Been to the ER?: Yes it was terrible in there :(
Been Dumped?: Yes??
Stolen money from a friend?: No
Slept naked?: Almost naked yes
Been in a fist fight?: Nope
Snuck out of your house?: My granny house :D
Had a crush on a teacher?:Yes because he is damn hilarious and he talk like Brendon Urie
Seen someone die?: Yes
Been on an airplane?: Yes
Slept all day?: No
Missed someone so much it hurt?: Yes
Fallen asleep during school?: Yes
Been lonely?: Yes
Cheated in a game?: Yeah. Fuck I should kill that guy in TGT
Been to the ER?: Yes it was terrible in there :(
Been in a car accident?: No
Had detention?: Yes and it was within a month since I first move to the new school
Missed your first love?: No
Had detention?: Yes and it was within a month since I first move to the new school
Missed your first love?: No
Cried yourself to sleep?: Yes but I hate the headache that'll come by
Sung in the shower?: Always
Kissed a complete stranger?: Not yet. But..
Laughed so hard you cried?: Yes. I miiss that moment
Cheated on a bf/gf?: But I dont have one
Regretted hurting someone?: Depends
Regretted loving someone?: Yes but its fine
Been SUPER happy?: Yes, summer lol. I was grinning all the time people noticed it and asked me to stop from being super happy cause its like too obvious that I act like I have a boyfriend but I actually dont have any
Sung in the shower?: Always
Kissed a complete stranger?: Not yet. But..
Laughed so hard you cried?: Yes. I miiss that moment
Cheated on a bf/gf?: But I dont have one
Regretted hurting someone?: Depends
Regretted loving someone?: Yes but its fine
Been SUPER happy?: Yes, summer lol. I was grinning all the time people noticed it and asked me to stop from being super happy cause its like too obvious that I act like I have a boyfriend but I actually dont have any

No comments:
Post a Comment