'Having boyfriends doesn't make you pretty.' -Nadia Jamaludeen
HeyHiHello,
Anyway fuck you Nadia, I do not and never will enjoy life labeled as single. Okay joking. Im fine with that but I never will say stupid thing such as 'Hey Im Anastassia and I enjoy being single.'Anyways, nice adage Nadia. You will soon get a boyfie cause you are fat and boys love fat girls,hehe jk but yeah. Anyway, I like your FRESH blog Nadia. FYI, this is not my last year of highschool and I am a sophomore. I still have 2 years to go and Im not enjoying the fact that Im gonna be in high school till Im like 19 :( But I like that I still have 3 prom to go 5 dance to go and I can tell everyone that ... Dear gayfriends, please do enjoy your senior year without me :') Your frogs story aced the blog, too bad this semester Im on physic class and instead of dissecting frogs we are too busy colliding toys cars and tennis ball :( Too bad
Happy Birthday Nadiah Izyan and have a good one.
Today we did badminton, and I was paired with Justin.He's American, pretty cute but childish and taken. So I never tend to have any feeling for him. And why am I talking about my feeling here?? Anyway, his brother is like so cute and of course was taken too. And and and guess what?? He plays like a pro and I play like a loser thats why we were paired up. And hes like so supportive and everytime we strike a point we will dance .like Justin Bieber or toss the racket.(Dance like this with our racket) and Coach J even talk about us(me and him) in the Senior Advance Physical Education class. So yeah I feel so honored. Oh and that day I was like so thrilled when he came to me and ask 'Anastassia did you get your basketball uniform yet??' hehe. I know your like what is wrong with me. But the truth is I am physically weak and to discern by coach in sport is a thing to me :D especially when I tried my best and he noticed that I joined the basketball team cause hes the boys coach. Please consider that I am a very quiet person :)
My dad is finally here and he'll stay for a week*another Justin Bieber dance* and Im gonna get more fatter cause he brought lotsa foods :DDDDDDD
♥anas

No comments:
Post a Comment